God’s provision of bountiful supply is actually a gift that is given to everybody that is willing to ask. This is why Jesus was so adamant about the importance of asking Himfor everything. At the Last Supper meal He said it seven times ~ if you ask Me anything My father will give it to you.
I have mentioned before that I have been obsessed with studying “the ways of God” and I am amazed at how clever and uniquely individual the ways of God are:
* Every time I ask He answers.
- His instructions are straightforward and clear.
- He always gives advance notice when a blessing is coming.
- He always gives warnings if an attack is about to hurt us.
- If no warning precedes the attack, then most likely I should ignore the attack (or at least not get excited about it).
- God’s blessings always come from a place you are not looking for or expecting.
- He always gives more than enough.
- When He speaks to you, His words not only bless you ~ but He fixes the secret parts of your mind and intentions.
- Every time you obey His personal word to you, it is a moment that literally will last throughout eternity.These points I have listed are only a few of the ways of God, and each one is worthy of further research in the word of God. The more you study these ways of God, the greater you will admire Him, and the more you will want to speak to Him and talk with Him daily.